• Skip to main content
  • Skip to forum navigation

StudioPress

  • Shop for Themes
  • My StudioPress

Forum navigation

  • Home
  • General Genesis Discussions
  • StudioPress Themes
  • Genesis Blocks
    • Genesis Blocks
    • Genesis Custom Blocks
  • Retired Themes
  • FAQs
  • Forum Rules
  • Internationalization and Translations
  • Forum Bugs and Suggestions
  • Forum Log In

Are You Using The WordPress Block Editor?

Genesis now offers plugins that help you build better sites faster with the WordPress block editor (Gutenberg). Try the feature-rich free versions of each plugin for yourself!

Genesis Blocks Genesis Custom Blocks

wizz6113

Welcome!

These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.

Log In
Register Lost Password
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
← 1 2 3 … 5 6 7
  • Author
    Posts
  • January 28, 2014 at 4:12 am in reply to: Site broken updating Functions.php #87447
    wizz6113
    Member

    I am working on a local host developing on Bitnami wordpress stack so I have no idea how to get access to wp in that. I can open the myphpadmin etc. I guess I have to upload a new version of wordpress to it somehow. I've made so many CSS changes to my theme that I can bear to see four days work lost! Any ideas!! Tnx.

    January 28, 2014 at 2:20 am in reply to: Reduce navigation bar Streamline Pro keeping text & pointer positions #87432
    wizz6113
    Member

    I've put a link to a screengrab of the dev page here: http://www.strategyworks.net/streamline-dev-issues/

    I think you can just make out the problem on the home button - which shows up best.

    Thanks so much!

    January 28, 2014 at 12:04 am in reply to: Reduce navigation bar Streamline Pro keeping text & pointer positions #87413
    wizz6113
    Member

    Hi thanks - but my site in in localdev only. Would you still be able to guide me on this though?

    January 27, 2014 at 4:49 pm in reply to: remove title from home page using Landscape Child Theme #87317
    wizz6113
    Member
    This reply has been marked as private.
    January 25, 2014 at 5:09 pm in reply to: CSS changes not showing, Streamline Pro #87006
    wizz6113
    Member

    Realised I have to edit bot rem and px amounts so resolved issue.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)
← 1 2 3 … 5 6 7
« Previous Page

CTA

Ready to get started? Create a site or shop for themes.

Create a site with WP EngineShop for Themes

Footer

StudioPress

© 2026 WPEngine, Inc.

Products
  • Create a Site with WP Engine
  • Shop for Themes
  • Theme Features
  • Get Started
  • Showcase
Company
  • Brand Assets
  • Terms of Service
  • Accptable Usse Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Refund Policy
  • Contact Us
Community
  • Find Developers
  • Forums
  • Facebook Group
  • #GenesisWP
  • Showcase
Resources
  • StudioPress Blog
  • Help & Documentation
  • FAQs
  • Code Snippets
  • Affiliates
Connect
  • StudioPress Live
  • StudioPress FM
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Dribbble