Welcome to the Community Forums for StudioPress.com.
We appreciate all of our members and the opinions they provide for users of our services and products and we want to thank you for using StudioPress.
The Forums are open to members to use as a resource and if you are planning to participate in the conversation we would like to present some ground rules.
Reminder: Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively through the My StudioPress member area. Responses in the forums are not guaranteed.
For the best support response time login to your My StudioPress account here: http://my.studiopress.com/
Once you are logged in, continue to the “Get Help” tab: https://my.studiopress.com/support/
If you don’t find the information you need in our documentation, you can file a ticket with our Support Team at https://my.studiopress.com/help/. It’s that easy! Many thanks for your patience.
Dos and Don’ts of the Community Forums
Our guidelines are designed to ensure a standards set forth by StudioPress and its moderators… to ensure everyone has a great experience here.
- Use basic courtesy and respect for your fellow members in the threads and replies.
- Be professional and encourage other members to do the same.
- Respect multiple points of view.
- Welcome and encourage newcomers.
- Be specific when naming threads and replying. Specificity saves everyone time. Give helpful, constructive criticism or feedback.
- Include links to your services in your signature.
- Post discriminatory, defamatory or derogatory threads or replies. Shout (USE CAPS) or use profanity.
- Post vague threads or replies without being constructive.
- Reply to a thread that you have not fully read.
- Advertise, spam or self-promote on threads out of context.
- Link to paid tutorials as the answer to a request. The community forums are designed for members to assist one another with helpful answers.
- Post content to deliberately stir up controversy. No one likes a troll. Encourage trolls or unnecessary abuse of the forums.
- Create multiple or false identities on the site. We still know who you are. Violate copyrights or legal statutes.
If you don’t agree with our guidelines, we won’t take it personally, and nor should you when we suggest studiopress.community might not be for you.
We reserve the right to remove comments that violate these guidelines or refuse access to the forums to anyone at any time, at our sole discretion.