- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 5 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
1. I am having trouble with the correct display of the 4 EZ fat footer divisions at mobile devices, Can someone tell what I am missing, so the display at mobile can be seen OK.
2. Same case when the site is seen on tablets, the EZ home top 1-3 are overlapping with other content.
Someone told that I need to use media query code, but if that is the case what is the code and where should I put that code?
3. Same case when I was using content column classes, on mobile where not showing correct, what is the fix for that?
EZ Widgets are not standard features on Studio Press themes. EZ widgets are produced by the Dynamik products from Cobalt Apps. You must be using either the Genesis Extender plugin or Dynamik Website Builder. Make sure Enable Responsive Design Options In Dynamik is checked on the Dynamik Settings page / General Settings Tab. Apart from that, you should ask your question on the Dynamik Forum: http://cobaltapps.com/forum/. This site is for Studio Press related questions and is handled by volunteers. We can't help you with third party plugins or themes.
Thank you Victor!
© 2024 WPEngine, Inc.