- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 8 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Here's the code from Brian Gardner/s site which you can modify to your needs http://www.briangardner.com/code/customize-post-info/
There's at least 3 ways you can do this:
1. Modify the above code and add a conditional tag for home page and 2 featured posts.
2. Add a custom function which executes the shortcode for the comments link which you can grab after installing the Genesis Simple Edits plugin.
3. Add another parameter to the genesis_grid_loop in your home.php file which includes the comment link to featured posts only and not posts displayed in a grid.
Hope that points you in the right direction.
I think I see where this needs to happen but sadly I'm not good enough with the coding to get it done. I'm proficient in HTML, know a slight bit of PHP and even less CSS. I'm can usually figure stuff out enough to get it to work... but this one seems to have me stumped. I'm sure your answers are correct - just don't have the know how to get it done.
Thank you though!
© 2024 WPEngine, Inc.