- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I'm using the theme at http://www.belgravefarmersmarket.com.au/ and would like to make a few tweaks please but not sure what to look for.
1. The padding under the header image and menu items - I want to decrease the depth of that.
2. Likewise the padding for the Welcome bar is too deep - how can I make this shorter?
3. The Book Now button on the right of the 'are you interested' bar is not centred but sitting up high? How do I shift this down to centre it with the text? And also change the colour of this button?
4. And the final bar is also too deep. Generally I'm finding the padding is too much for these sections and I want to decrease them.
Thank you in advance.
All changes in style.css:
1. .site-header .wrap, line 879. padding: 32px 0px 0px;
.header-image .site-title a, line 962. min-height: 120px;
2. #about, #services, line 1174. padding: 20px 0px 0px;
3. #services a.button, line 451. Remove margin-top: -40px;
4. #blog, line 1202. padding: 20px 0px 0px;
© 2022 WPEngine, Inc.