- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I'm using the default Genesis Framework theme (https://my.studiopress.com/themes/genesis/#demo-full), and there are 3 things I'd like to change about the "hamburger" icon that replaces the navigation on smaller screens.
1. How do I change the size of the icon itself? Like if I wanted to make it slightly bigger?
2. How do I replace it with an 'X' after it has been tapped and the menu is expanded, this way the 'X' would represent closing the menu? (And then of course it would switch back to being the hamburger icon when closed.)
3. I've seen this in other StudioPress themes, but not mine, so I'm not sure how to do it. Right now the hamburger icon appears below my logo. I want it to appear on the same line as my logo... either to the left or right of it. How would this be done?
Thanks in advance for any help.
I hate being the person who bumps their own post, but here I go. 😉
Any ideas for any of these 3?
The child theme that comes with Genesis. This: https://my.studiopress.com/themes/genesis/#demo-full
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.