- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by .
- The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Learn how to use your browser's inspect tool so you can see which CSS elements need to be changed: https://victorfont.com/how-to-use-your-browsers-inspect-tool/
I believe everything you need to do can easily be done using Inspect tools and changing your CSS styles.
1. change the font size once you have identified the proper selector
2. hyperlink formatting hyperlinks at W3schools
3. adjust your padding/margin
4.same as #1 - background color
5. Not sure I understand question 5 but hopefully that will get you started
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.