- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Hi, I actually have 3 questions:
1) I know I messed up my margins. What line do I add the margin pixels to, in order to get white space between my nav-bar and content.
2). I need more white space above my logo banner
3) How can I put social media tags on the upper right (above the logo) in the primary nav? When I enter them, they go to the right.
THANKS so very much for your help!!!http://CoachingForDivorcedWomen.com
1. I think you already changed the style.css for that after line 682
margin: 0px 0;
If you want to use margin instead of padding-top, just change the 0px to whatever value you´d like and delete the padding-top line.
2. In style.css starting at line 1507 you find something like this
padding: 0px 0;
Change the padding: 0px value to 10px or whatever looks good to you.
3. If I understand what you are saying correctly, you want to put social media icons in the Before Header Widget Area. That would be above your header image/logo.
What plugin are you using for the social media icons? Jetpack, Simple Social Icons, or...?
Thank you Christoph!!! I have it all figured out now. 🙂
© 2022 WPEngine, Inc.