- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 3 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I am using the navigation pro theme and would like to find the best way to use one image as the 'header' across the top section (where the 'featured image' displays) and a different image when used in a featured page grid (so I can use an image that will display better size wise).
The best idea I have come up with is to
1. install the Genesis Advanced featured page widget
2. install another plugin to allow me to use any widget within my gutenburg blocks (like "Organic Widget Area Block")
3. use the Genesis Advanced featured page widget to display my featured pages instead of using the Atomic Blocks Page Grid since it allows you to set a custom image for use in the grid.
Is this the best way to do this??? It seems like a long way around and I feel like I might be missing something that would be simpler.
Thanks for any advice!
(PS I am a long time amateur Genesis user, but just started working on my first site with Gutenburg ... I have been holding out with the classic editor until now).http://galvestonbaydolphin.org
Have multiple featured images has never been in any StudioPress theme and I've never seen it coded in third party theme. So your work around may be your best option unless a developer is willing to fully customize your theme to make that work.
Love coffee, chocolate and my Bella!
© 2022 WPEngine, Inc.