- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I'm using the magazine pro theme.
Could anyone tell me how I can have the logo to appear on mobile devices within the nav menu bar (on the left) and the nav menu hamburger button (on the right).
Just like it works on Business Pro theme and some others.
Thank you in advance.
I might be wrong but it looks like the title area is within the header along with the nav menu, not within the nav menu.
With Magazine Pro, you can either :
1. Add the menu in the site header ( there's at least 2 methods to do this, code or widget ).
2. Add the logo to the nav menu using code.
I've added the logo to the site using the dashboard, but it only displays on the desktop version, but not on mobile. Not sure you're referring to the mobile version or in general.
1, Use code to reposition the logo on mobiles from the site header to the menu.
2. You could add the logo to the nav menu and hide it on desktops. One method to do this would be to filter the menu and add your logo using code like this https://my.studiopress.com/documentation/snippets/navigation-menus/add-navigation-extras/
Not sure if we're talking about the same goal 🙂
I've had already repositioned the menus and added the logo to the top bar menu via the widget dashboard. However, what that does it to display the logo along with the other nav items when I toggle the hamburger menu on mobile.
What I need is to display the logo inline with the hamburger icon.
I could add the logo to the display inline using CSS but becomes only an image and not I can't add a link to that.
© 2022 WPEngine, Inc.