- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I'm in the process of designing my website using Atmosphere Pro theme and went to check it on mobile and it's a complete mess when it comes to the content areas. I don't get it, I thought the Genesis framework comes out of the box mobile responsive?
website is: https://www.ryanweyers.comhttps://www.ryanweyers.com
If you follow the setup instructions correctly, this is how your theme will look https://my.studiopress.com/themes/atmosphere/#demo-full
This may take some time as WordPress is designed for D.I.Y users.
That is how I had it setup but somewhere along the way it became non-responsive? I've input custom CSS but just basic styling CSS at that.
I get a related issue on my websites too. I have three of them, all with Genesis + child theme.
1. on https://turbolangs.com (Wellness theme), I get negative results when I run the Google Mobile Friendly Test. But it does look good on mobile.
2. on https://qgstory.com (Milan Pro theme), I get a good score with the same test, and it also looks ok on mobile.
3. on https://elmwoodbee.com (Market theme), I get good scores with the Mobile Friendly Test, but it looks twisted on mobile.
I have no idea why this happens.
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.