- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 10 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
In setting up Eleven40 today at http://www.halfwaytoconcord.com
I notice that since I left the secondary NAV area blank, that box no longer appears in the widget adnmin area.
Also the footer widget areas are gone
And how do I change attribution and copyright information in the footer below the footer? I don't see it anywhere in the editor? If this is a custom function please advise snippet and where to put it. (don't get nasty LOL)
1) If you wish to show a WordPress menu in the Primary and Secondary navigation location, you can do so by going to Appearance > Menus > Manage Locations.
2) Have you made any changes in theme's functions.php esp. removing theme support line for the footer widgets.
3) Try this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-simple-edits/
© 2022 WPEngine, Inc.