- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 1 month ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Howdy! We’re in the final stages of a site redesign in the lovely Outreach Pro.
Much of the site is coming together nicely, but I would like to get a hired gun to fix the responsive header to be just the way we want it. (I’ve attempted the CSS edits but flummoxed on this one.)
Current draft of the site features a header background image so the client could see and approve what they want (no links currently in place). The secondary navigation now showing in the upper right should stay there and remain active above the header strip.
- I’ve got a JPG for the logo to be responsive and link to home page.
- Then we would like the tagline (JPG) to show up in the middle for full-screen views.
- Finally, the phone/shop button (JPG) at the right and linking to the front end of the web store (powered by Nexternal).
Can I get a contact and quote for such a thing?
Let me know if other details are needed.
if you want, you can contact me at http://www.christophherr.com/genesis-customizations/ and we can take it from there.
Sending the details through your web form now.
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.