- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by .
- The topic ‘Changing a couple default settings in the AgentPress Listings plug in’ is closed to new replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Tagged: AgentPress Listings
Hello. I have two things l'd love to change within the AgentPress Listings plug in and cant find the file to make the change:
1. Change "BASEMENT" to "PARKING"
2. Change "Additional Features" to "Property Overview"
Where is this being generated from? Just point me to the right file. Any tips are greatly appreciated!
* the site url is a HIDDEN mock up location (all robots denied) and only used for client mock ups. I know about the copyright issues. 🙂http://westseattlewordpress.com/dawnnelsonhomes/listings/listing-b/
Brad, I never said thank you, so thank you!
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.