- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 9 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I am working in the Eleven40 Pro Theme. My site URL is http://www.dancingwiththeson.com
1) Is it beneficial to have the Categories listed in the Primary Side Bar Widget such as is seen on this site, http://www.hopeforyourhormones.com/ ? It looks like it serves as a side menu. If so, how is this created?
2) And/or can they be set up as menu items in the primary menu? Would this be better? If so, how is this created?
3) or is it better to just leave them at the end of the blogs as they are by default?
I have to be honest that I like the solution in #1 but do not know how to create this.
Saved by the Bellhttp://www.dancingwiththeson.com
Either way its all pretty easy.
You can use the category widget in any widget area or add custom links to any menu for your category archives.
I am new to this and thanks to you -- I am really enjoying WordPress...
Saved by the Bell
© 2024 WPEngine, Inc.