- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 5 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Tagged: Author Pro
I am using the Author Pro template as writing portfolio for my magazine writing. I would like to customize the "books" page in the following three ways. Since I don't know PHP that well, any help is appreciated.
1. Add "Published: Month, Year" underneath title
2. Add Magazine and Publisher underneath Published: Month, year
3. Add "series" headers to page as secondary headings so the articles will be organized by subject (agriculture, landscape, culture, food, etc)
I don't know if the original poster was able to resolve their question, but since I have the same one - specifically #3
3. Add “series” headers to page as secondary headings so the articles will be organized by subject
I'd love any suggestions/comments/solutions for this. Do I need to make a new topic, or can we continue discussion in here?
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.