• Skip to main content
  • Skip to forum navigation

StudioPress

  • Shop for Themes
  • My StudioPress

Forum navigation

  • Home
  • General Genesis Discussions
  • StudioPress Themes
  • Genesis Blocks
    • Genesis Blocks
    • Genesis Custom Blocks
  • Retired Themes
  • FAQs
  • Forum Rules
  • Internationalization and Translations
  • Forum Bugs and Suggestions
  • Forum Log In

Are You Using The WordPress Block Editor?

Genesis now offers plugins that help you build better sites faster with the WordPress block editor (Gutenberg). Try the feature-rich free versions of each plugin for yourself!

Genesis Blocks Genesis Custom Blocks

Maricar

Welcome!

These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.

Log In
Register Lost Password
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • January 24, 2013 at 10:48 pm in reply to: Header Image Misalignment #14542
    Maricar
    Member

    I'm also interested in finding the solution to this issue. So, I'm bumping it up.

    January 24, 2013 at 10:48 pm in reply to: Header/logo on Minimum theme #14541
    Maricar
    Member

    Thanks! I did that and it did work for getting the image up. However, the nav bar now sits below the header/logo. There's another thread about a similar issue. I will hang around this thread and that. I suspect the problem is the same.

    Thanks again!

    January 24, 2013 at 10:44 pm in reply to: Add sidebar on homepage in Minimum theme #14539
    Maricar
    Member

    Hi LexiLyn Studio,

    I have nothing to add to this discussion, but just wanted to let you know I like your site's header. Could you share how you created it (with the overlap with the large featured image)?

    January 21, 2013 at 9:44 pm in reply to: Mindstream: remove image border in pages #13651
    Maricar
    Member

    Thank you! I had to tweak it (needed a space here and there), but it worked.

    For the body:

    .page .entry-content img{border: none !important;}

    And then for the sidebar, add the following  under sidebar .img {

    border: none !important;

    A space before !important; is necessary.

    January 20, 2013 at 10:32 pm in reply to: Mindstream: remove image border in pages #13413
    Maricar
    Member

    I guess I'll add this: I'd also like to know how to remove borders from images in the widget area.

    And the site is here: http://maricarmac.com/

    Thanks in advance!

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

CTA

Ready to get started? Create a site or shop for themes.

Create a site with WP EngineShop for Themes

Footer

StudioPress

© 2026 WPEngine, Inc.

Products
  • Create a Site with WP Engine
  • Shop for Themes
  • Theme Features
  • Get Started
  • Showcase
Company
  • Brand Assets
  • Terms of Service
  • Accptable Usse Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Refund Policy
  • Contact Us
Community
  • Find Developers
  • Forums
  • Facebook Group
  • #GenesisWP
  • Showcase
Resources
  • StudioPress Blog
  • Help & Documentation
  • FAQs
  • Code Snippets
  • Affiliates
Connect
  • StudioPress Live
  • StudioPress FM
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Dribbble