• Skip to main content
  • Skip to forum navigation

StudioPress

  • Shop for Themes
  • My StudioPress

Forum navigation

  • Home
  • General Genesis Discussions
  • StudioPress Themes
  • Genesis Blocks
    • Genesis Blocks
    • Genesis Custom Blocks
  • Retired Themes
  • FAQs
  • Forum Rules
  • Internationalization and Translations
  • Forum Bugs and Suggestions
  • Forum Log In

Are You Using The WordPress Block Editor?

Genesis now offers plugins that help you build better sites faster with the WordPress block editor (Gutenberg). Try the feature-rich free versions of each plugin for yourself!

Genesis Blocks Genesis Custom Blocks

kenandpaper

Welcome!

These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.

Log In
Register Lost Password
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • November 20, 2012 at 1:35 pm in reply to: How to Make Home Page of Minimum Theme a Blog #924
    kenandpaper
    Member

    Bingo. Easy.  I was just afraid to do that.  Thanks.

    November 20, 2012 at 1:17 pm in reply to: How to Make Home Page of Minimum Theme a Blog #918
    kenandpaper
    Member

    I don't use the widgets, but it places the posts in two columns as excerpts.  I want one column and I want to be able to display a full post if I choose.   I know how to set up the number of posts displayed and so forth.  I just want to get rid of the two column layout and make it function like a traditional blog.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

CTA

Ready to get started? Create a site or shop for themes.

Create a site with WP EngineShop for Themes

Footer

StudioPress

© 2026 WPEngine, Inc.

Products
  • Create a Site with WP Engine
  • Shop for Themes
  • Theme Features
  • Get Started
  • Showcase
Company
  • Brand Assets
  • Terms of Service
  • Accptable Usse Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Refund Policy
  • Contact Us
Community
  • Find Developers
  • Forums
  • Facebook Group
  • #GenesisWP
  • Showcase
Resources
  • StudioPress Blog
  • Help & Documentation
  • FAQs
  • Code Snippets
  • Affiliates
Connect
  • StudioPress Live
  • StudioPress FM
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Dribbble