Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
designslucid
MemberThanks for such a quick reply genwrock. I tried your code as is and it did not show the slider on any pages, same thing that had been happening with mine. BUT - before I saw your reply I tried this below and it worked. Also, I modified is_home to is_front_page on your code and it worked as well!
Appreciate the help and I hope this helps someone else in the future as well. I tried searching this out before I posted and couldn't find a solution that worked. Thanks again!!!
/** Add the welcome text section */ add_action( 'genesis_before_content_sidebar_wrap', 'custom_welcome_text' ); function custom_welcome_text() { if ( is_front_page() ){ genesis_widget_area( 'welcome-text', array( 'before' => '<div class="welcome-text widget-area">', 'after' => '</div>', ) ); } }designslucid
MemberGot it! Simple syntax errors.
<div class="home-slider"><?php if (is_front_page()){ dynamic_sidebar('home-slider');}?></div>designslucid
MemberThe first statement - is being used currently in simple hooks with NO issues. I just don't want the slider to appear on any pages except the home page.
-
AuthorPosts