- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by .
- The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
1. Upgraded a pre-existing MultiSite to WP 3.6, Genesis 2.0, added Sixteen Nine Pro Theme and activated on main domain here.
2. Created new network site here.
3. Problem: Plugin Conflict with Simple Edits on 1, works fine on 2.
4. Rolled back to WP 3.5 (current status) - no difference.
*Plugin causes every line of this page to hot link to the new sub domain.
I can't figure out why it works on one site, but not the other. Unfortunately I can't replicate the issue on this site now because it had to go live this morning for a webinar, but I would like to understand and fix the problem going forward if anyone can throw some light on it. Thanks.http://www.vosg.us
I see you posted this a while back, so I hope you got your issue resolved. If not, come back and check in, and I'll escalate it for you...
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.