- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 4 months ago by .
- The topic ‘(Modern Blogger Pro) Set up Home Page’ is closed to new replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
This is the kind of question you can ask us at the Pretty Darn Cute Design Support Forum
For Pretty Darn Cute Design theme support, visit our support forum here: https://prettydarncute.com/forum-index/
Thanks a lot, Bur I am still unable to get the solution. Its only showing norman form:http://howtoloseweightdaily.com/
Did you follow the instructions, and install and activate the Genesis Grid plugin?
The Modern Blogger Pro demo uses the Genesis Grid plugin (the one by Bill Erickson – it’s available here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-grid-loop/
Once you have installed it, do the following:
1. Go to Dashboard > Genesis > Theme Settings > Content Archives > set to display post excerpt, check the box to display featured image (700px by 400px).
2. Go to Dashboard > Genesis > Grid Loop > set the Grid Loop to display your desired number of featured posts (the demo uses 2). Select the featured image size of 700px by 400px for the featured images. Then, select your desired number of post excerpts (I recommend 8) > set the featured image size to be 320px by 200px. Select the number of columns you would like the post excerpts to display. (The demo uses two)
3. Then, go to Dashboard > Tools > Regenerate thumbnails. You need to regenerate thumbnails to “set” the image size for the theme.
Here's a post I created with screenshots (link)
Thanks, Its done, I mistaked with plugin
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.