- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Tagged: Genesis Blocks migration
Getting the error message = "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." when trying to migrate from atomic blocks to genesis block.
Steps I followed:
1. go to Atomic Blocks
2. Click "Install and Activate Genesis Blocks"
3. Message appears for 3 seconds on page "successfully installed and activated Genesis Blocks"
4. Then page (https://www.chrissyjee.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=genesis-blocks-migrate) comes up with "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page."
I'm having this exact error. Disappointing that StudioPress doesn't ever seem to reply to issues in the forum.
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.