Community Forums › Forums › Archived Forums › Showcase and Feedback › Didn’t get any reply 2 times from the Support (Want to Buy Genesis)
Tagged: Buy Genesis, support
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by dewanshahedur.
January 18, 2016 at 2:26 am #176836dewanshahedurMember
Still now I'm not a customer of StudioPress but decided to buy Genesis Framework with a child theme. Before elected a child theme have few question. Email to support 2 times but didn't get any single reply and that's why feeling little bit nervous to buy right now.
1. I'm encouraged to buy Genesis framework buy reading few blog where they mentioned that this framework is good for On page SEO. Another thing is, one of the most popular sports site using this framework which encouraged me as well. Right now that sports site using Metro Pro with Genesis. I have checked all the child theme of Studiopress where choose "News Pro" for me. I decided to buy Genesis only cause of SEO factor and don't have any headache about Design but "News pro" looking little bit professional then others. My question is, Suggest me the best Child theme for SEO. Is there any difference on SEO for "News Pro" and "Metro Pro" ? I don't think so but trying to confirm it.
2. I know that studiopress is a popular company for theme sell but after don't getting any reply from support, simply confused about it's support after buy the theme. On the other hand, if there any problem will be held on after pay for the framework, where I will contact for the Solution !!!
3. Suppose, I buy only Genesis framework for 59$ without any child theme and initially use by default theme for our website. How much it will cost if I want to buy only child theme in next ?
I need this product very soon, waiting for the answer to go ahead.
Regards,http://No Answer from support
DewanJanuary 18, 2016 at 12:48 pm #176874SandeeParticipant
If you're talking about not having received a response here, please know that this is a volunteer-operated support forum and that the StudioPress people generally don't respond to or see questions here. That said, I will do my best to answer your questions:
1. There is no difference between the SEO settings in News Pro or Metro Pro. This blog post is a bit dated, but it does provide a good overview of the SEO settings and screenshots.
As I'm sure you're aware -- the BEST SEO is well-written, consistently published content. There is no magic theme or shortcut to SEO, and even the best theme or plugin would still require you to publish quality content on a regular basis.
2. StudioPress (post sale) support is truly amazing; I did not have pre-sale questions about the framework, so I have never used support pre-sale. Regarding post sale support, I have received responses late at night and on holiday (though that may be out of the norm), and I found the reps to be helpful and knowledgable in their replies. If you are attempting to get pre-sale support, please check to make certain you are using the right contact information / form.
3. If you buy the Genesis framework, as you said, you will receive the Genesis Sample theme (which you can use as a starter theme) with it. Then, you'll see a discount to purchase other StudioPress themes in your account dashboard. I believe the returning customer discount makes future theme purchases around $35.
SandeeJanuary 19, 2016 at 6:05 am #176907dewanshahedurMember
Thanks @Sandee for you co-operation. Can you please give me your skype address if there is no problem.
- The forum ‘Showcase and Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.