- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 8 months ago by .
- The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I'm using Executive Template and have questions on how to set up my blog page for VitalityIncoporated.com
1) I don't want images to show or at least adjust settings for it to smaller, how do I do that?
2) How can I move the date and author under the Blog Title?
3) How do I change the font size of the Blog Title?
Thanks in advance!
1) Change featured image size via the Genesis theme settings in your dashboard. If the dimensions you want are not there, you'll need to add them to your functions file as covered in this tutorial: https://my.studiopress.com/snippets/images/
2) Instructions can be found in one of the pages below...
3) You can change this in your style sheet. Starting on Line 761
Hope this helps.
© 2024 WPEngine, Inc.