• Skip to main content
  • Skip to forum navigation

StudioPress

  • Shop for Themes
  • My StudioPress

Forum navigation

  • Home
  • General Genesis Discussions
  • StudioPress Themes
  • Genesis Blocks
    • Genesis Blocks
    • Genesis Custom Blocks
  • Retired Themes
  • FAQs
  • Forum Rules
  • Internationalization and Translations
  • Forum Bugs and Suggestions
  • Forum Log In

Are You Using The WordPress Block Editor?

Genesis now offers plugins that help you build better sites faster with the WordPress block editor (Gutenberg). Try the feature-rich free versions of each plugin for yourself!

Genesis Blocks Genesis Custom Blocks

gatorman

Welcome!

These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.

Log In
Register Lost Password
  • Profile
  • Topics Started
  • Replies Created
  • Engagements
  • Favorites

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
← 1 2
  • Author
    Posts
  • December 12, 2012 at 3:57 pm in reply to: Text widget title #4782
    gatorman
    Member

    Thanks Susan,

    The site is http://www.belovedesigns.com and where I am talking about is the text box top of right sidebar.   I can figure out how to change the text in the box but can't see how to change the title of the box.  Just getting started on the site.

    December 11, 2012 at 12:50 pm in reply to: html in a text box #4542
    gatorman
    Member

    I am new to this so...   I am using the balance theme,  I would like to customize the title in the text widget by altering the font and color.  I can alter the font and color of the text in the text box but the not title.  I can not find on the css editor the text widget.  Any help, thanks.

  • Author
    Posts
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
← 1 2
« Previous Page

CTA

Ready to get started? Create a site or shop for themes.

Create a site with WP EngineShop for Themes

Footer

StudioPress

© 2026 WPEngine, Inc.

Products
  • Create a Site with WP Engine
  • Shop for Themes
  • Theme Features
  • Get Started
  • Showcase
Company
  • Brand Assets
  • Terms of Service
  • Accptable Usse Policy
  • Privacy Policy
  • Refund Policy
  • Contact Us
Community
  • Find Developers
  • Forums
  • Facebook Group
  • #GenesisWP
  • Showcase
Resources
  • StudioPress Blog
  • Help & Documentation
  • FAQs
  • Code Snippets
  • Affiliates
Connect
  • StudioPress Live
  • StudioPress FM
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Dribbble