- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I hope this is the appropriate place to ask for advice. If not, I would appreciate some guidance to finding assistance for this!
I recently installed Q2W3 Fixed Widget (Sticky Widget) into my site and noticed a few problems. (I am using Magazine Theme Pro.)
1) The fixed widget actually works on the homepage, but does not fit the entire widget when scrolling.
2) The plugin doesn't seem to be active when on other pages or posts other than the homepage.
Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 🙂http://www.Team-Vape.com
1. I assume you're referring to the top of the widget being covered by the fixed menu? If that's the case, go into the plugin settings and there should be something about padding-top - increase that by the height (and probably slightly more) of your menu.
2. The .js file isn't being loaded on any other pages, as far as I can tell.
We create mobile-first, PageSpeed-optimized, pixel-perfect custom themes! https://www.oncecoupled.com
thank you so much! i got the first one done, but still need to get the plugin to work in other pages. do you have any suggestions?
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.