- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago by .
- The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I think I have found a bug with the nav links on the blog page in Parallax Pro. The steps to reproduce are:
- Install a fresh copy of Parallax Pro theme
- Under Appearance->Customize, add empty Text widget to Home Section 1 and save
- Create a new WP page called "Blog" and set Page Attributes->Template to Blog
- Add enough blog posts to display the nav links (page 2, 3, etc.)
- Click on the page 2 link
It redirects to the home page, which is using the widget sections, not the blog page.
Can anyone else reproduce this result?http://mightydata.wpengine.com
The issue turned out to be a rewrite setting.
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.