- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 3 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Hi Everyone, I hope you all are enjoying a great weekend. I would like to know if someone could help me with this. I am using the Genesis theme with the Lifestyle child theme. The problem I'm having is that I don't have comment boxes at the bottom of my posts. I have everything enabled and checked...I think. What could I be missing? can anyone help?http://tonysanford.com
1. Check Settings -> Discussion to ensure that comments are allowed, and not automatically closed.
2. Check Genesis -> Theme Settings to ensure Comments are enabled for Posts
3. Check that the particular post you're looking at allows comments in the Discussion metabox.
Hi Gary, I checked each item and I can't find the problem. There is no comment boxes on any of my posts. I cant figure it out. ;-(
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.