- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 4 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I am using the News Pro theme and it will not allow me to put a logo that is larger than 260x90px
How do I make the theme allow for a larger logo? I have tried tweaking the CSS in firebug but nothing changes the image size and if I upload a larger image after I altar the CSS code the theme still crops the image back down to the 260x90px. Does anyone know how to change this? or provide any helpful links maybe??
BACKUP before making changes.
1. Change logo dimensions in following code in functions.php file
//* Add support for custom header add_theme_support( 'custom-header', array( 'header_image' => '', 'header-selector' => '.site-title a', 'header-text' => false, 'height' => 90, 'width' => 260, ) );
2. Then upload new sized logo, it won't crop now.
3. Also make CSS changes for min-height for header and logo image sections in style.css file.
Awesome, Thank you so much for your help. This worked beautifully.
I was able to change the custom header specs in the functions.php but could not find the CSS changes for min-height and log in the style.css file. The header is still cropping. (www.danfelixcft.com). How do I get the image (110 x 960) to fully occupy the header space?
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.