- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 9 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I would be grateful for any advice - I am looking for a responsive theme with a slider aligned top-left.
- Right of the slider would be 4 navigation (Category) buttons.
- Above the slider is a simple row of navigation buttons, and above this is the branding (top-right) & contact details (top right)
- Below the slider is a text area
- Below the text area is 2 x 2 boxes with picture & content &to the right of this is a left side-bar
Can anyone advise of a theme that comes close to this?
I would be grateful for any advice.
Out of the box, so to speak, I don't think any of the themes have all of that, but I think they can be customized to look like that.
You should start by looking at the Responsive themes here: http://my.studiopress.com/themes/
I have just installed the Metro theme for my own site, and have replaced the Featured Image on the front page with the Genesis Responsive slider. I'm partial to the clean looks of that theme.
Thanks Susan, I will follow-through.
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.