- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I want to do a special design tag page. All the titles should be in table. For example. https://snag.gy/kNS6Lr.jpg
Special design category page : http://kampustest.com/ders-kitaplari/ingilizce-ders-kitaplari/
I want to do it for tag page : http://kampustest.com/etiket/meb-ingilizce-ders-kitaplari/
How can do it? I don't know any php knowlegde. If someone helps me with skype, i'll be very happy.
Skype : [email protected]
1. 1st step would be to create a tag.php file. To do this, copy and rename the page_landing.php file in your child theme.
2. 2nd step would be to add code to the file which removes the content, featured image and everything else so only the entry titles are displayed
3. 3rd step is to use styling to display your entry titles in columns. You could also use PHP code to do this.
I assume the URL you linked to contains titles for posts with different tags?
© 2022 WPEngine, Inc.