- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 4 months ago by .
- The forum ‘Design Tips and Tricks’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Tagged: Minimum theme
I've been customising the homepage of my site http://www.upsurfcoaching.co.nz and have nearly got it looking right but I'm stuck on changes I want to make to the area that displays posts.
I've made them display on the left hand side as intended, but I also want to finish it off so that:
1. The area to the right of the posts can be used to add other content such as instagram photos
2. The 'next page' link sits below the 2 posts and wording changed to 'more tips'
3. I can add a title ' Surfing Tips' immediately above the 2 posts
If anyone feels like sharing the best way to do this I would greatly appreciate it.
I've figured out part 3 from above but still stuck on 1 and 2!
Is there an easy enough way to keep the 2 posts stacked on the left side and turn the right side into another div where I can add other content?
© 2024 WPEngine, Inc.