- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by .
- The topic ‘Blog tab not linking to posts’ is closed to new replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Sorry for my extreme ignorance but my site was working fine and now when I click on my Blog tab from my Home menu, it links to a page that says Blog but does not pull in the latest posts. I tried changing the Menu. I don't know where I messed up. My site is SimplyStatedBusiness.com Any help would be greatly appreciated for this non-techie person.
Genesis 3.0 changed how the blog page works by removing the blog template. See Changelog. Log in to your StudioPress account and the full instructions are there.
* In the Name field, enter or select query_args.
* In the Value field, enter cat=all. All posts from all categories will be displayed on the page.
* Click Add Custom Field to preserve your settings.
I'd suggest logging into your StudioPress account and familiarize yourself with the tutorials and snippets they have there. A lot of very useful information there.
Love coffee, chocolate and my Bella!
Thank you. I haven't visited the tutorial since I set it up. I did get it fixed just now but I am definitely going to review this. Thanks again!
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.