- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 7 months ago by .
- The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
I am using the agency theme as a website not a blog. But, I would like to have a blog on the site reachable through the navigation that shows excerpts of all my posts. From that page people can click on the individual post titles to read them. You can kind of see what I am talking about here on the agency demo http://demo.studiopress.com/agency/templates/blog but they show the whole post on the demo. So, in other words, I want one page with multiple posts on it with a URL like http://www.mysite.com/blog. Just like most blogs on other websites.
Does this make sense and can anyone help me out?
1. Create a new page
2. Select the blog page template from the Page Attributes
3. Publish the page.
4. Add a custom link to the page under Appearance > Menus http://www.mysite.com/blog
5. Go to Genesis > Theme Settings > Content Archives and configure the display post content or excerpts to your liking.
Code for Paid Members & Clients Only.
© 2022 WPEngine, Inc.