- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by .
- The topic ‘3 Things Messing Up–Modern Blogger Pro Theme’ is closed to new replies.
These forums are for general discussion on WordPress and Genesis. Official support for StudioPress themes is offered exclusively at My StudioPress. Responses in this forum are not guaranteed. Please note that this forum will require a new username, separate from the one used for My.StudioPress.
Ok, so I have the Modern Blogger Pro theme installed. All things were great until all of a sudden one day I noticed three things wrong:
1) The font is messing up. I have the Open Sans Condensed Light font for the post titles and headers, but one day they just stopped. I'm actually wondering if it's a browser thing because now other website will have the Open Sans Condensed Light font all over the place. NO idea how to fix this nor make logic of how it happened...
2) With the WordPress 4.0 update, I can't edit or type in new posts. NO idea what to do there either... (I downgraded to get posts up, but would rather not have to do that).
3) Also with the WordPress 4.0 update, I can't access lost password. I apparently did a too complicated password last time because I can't remember it. So I clicked on the forgot password link and followed prompts. An email arrives in my inbox as expected, but when I click on the link provided to change the password, it says it's and invalid link. :-/ (Thankfully my browser remembers my password).
Things I have tried:
Deactivating ALL of my plugins (multiple times, and in different ways--like all at once, one at a time, all at once while the WP default theme was up....nothing changed these issues).
Switching to the WP default font (but nothing changed).
I'm not the most technical minded, so use little words please.
My website is: http://www.measuringflower.com
If anybody can help with one or all of my issues, that'd be great! Thank you kindly!http://www.measuringflower.com
No...what's the link to the Modern Blogger Pro themes forums/how do I find them?
@MeasuringFlower - submit a ticket here: https://prettydarncute.com/submit-a-support-ticket/ and I'll take a look for you.
Pretty Darn Cute Design Theme Support
© 2023 WPEngine, Inc.